Project Life or Pocket scrapping is all about real life – the photos we take daily as a quick reminder of what happened in the here and now. It’s made for those impromptu snaps and imperfect moments we want to remember, for cellphone photos and its made for me and you!
Each month I teach an Art Journaling Class and the Art by Marlene stamps and products has quickly become a firm favorite in these classes. This month we used the beautiful crab stamp – and it was a huge hit with everyone!
Art by Marlene stamp #18 Crab
Art by Marlene stamp # 38 Little Ladies
Background Flocons stamp Carabelle
VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Jow’s Mandala stencil
DecoArt Glamour Dust Black iris
Today I am sharing some Fall inspired cards. And although we are heading into summer I dream of cooler weather already. These stamps are so versatile and can be used for any occasion – even if its not fall in your neck of the woods.
Welcome to today’s blog hop with Joy Clair stamps and all the Coffee Lover’s out there. Sit back grab a cup of your favorite brew and enjoy all the inspiration we have for you today!
This month’s new release from Joy Clair did not disappoint at all. One of my favourite new sets is this one – perfect for making cards for all those brave women fighting a battle inside of them. So, what better way than to fight like a girl in pink and bling.
With Spring looming and the days starting to warm up what better way than to celebrate with a rainbow of spring flowers décor block. Just a fun way of creating something meaningful, bright and happy.
- Tsukineko TAPI-022 All-Purpose Ink – Spring Green
- Tsukineko TAPI-091 All-Purpose Ink – Black Iris
- Tsukineko TAPI-033 All-Purpose Ink – Rose Pink
- Tsukineko TAPI-012 All-Purpose Ink – Tangerine
- Tsukineko TAPI-036 All-Purpose Ink – Wisteria
- Tsukineko TAPI-040All-Purpose Ink – Mint Green
- Little Birdie LBCR79481 Amor Mio Flowers – Heleen (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79458 Amor Mio Flowers – Elvina (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79452 Amor Mio Flowers – Calypso (22pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79571 Amor Mio Flowers – Marina (15pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR73106 Mixed Media Paste – White (400g)
- Celebr8 C8 SM4638 Loving You Mask – Vintage Flair
- Celebr8 C8 MB3632 Loving You Matt Board Lanki – Stole My Heart
- Little Birdie LBCR76772 Gel – Heavy Matt (100ml)
- Other: Wooden block, paint brush, handle, nails, hammer
Welcome to today’s blog hop celebrating Joy Clair Stamp’s 5th Anniversary and New release Stamps.
You arrived here from Maria’s Blog with her stunning creations…
Joy Clair is giving away ONE gift card of $25 dollars to TWO lucky winners. The be considered, you need to leave a comment in ALL participant blogs, from August 30 at 9:00 AM until the Monday, September 02, 2019 at 11:59 pm. ET. Each winner will receive a $25 gift card to be used on Joy Clair Store.
You are in for so many surprises with this amazing NEW release and going to love them all. Remember to hop along with all of the Joy Clair designers, leave us some LOVE and see how amazing all these new stamps are when used in so many different ways.
Blog Hop Line Up
Today on the Imagine Crafts Blog I am sharing this card using Rinea foils to create and add shine to any project. You can create amazing elements for your scrapbook layouts and cards using the range of Rinea foils. Combined with inked backgrounds you can create a feast of colour and shine
Products used imagine Crafts Craft Mat Sheer Shimmer Spray Frost Memento Dual Tip Marker Dandelion Memento Dual Tip Marker Cantaloupe Memento Dual Tip Marker Tangelo Memento Dual Tip Marker Desert Sand Other: White cardstock: Antalis, Rinea Foil, Embossing folder Couture Creations; Heart Stamp: Art by Marlene, Wording stamp: Joy Clair; Sewing machine: Embossing machine: Go Cut and Emboss; Diamante and pearls