This month’s new release from Joy Clair did not disappoint at all. One of my favourite new sets is this one – perfect for making cards for all those brave women fighting a battle inside of them. So, what better way than to fight like a girl in pink and bling.
With Spring looming and the days starting to warm up what better way than to celebrate with a rainbow of spring flowers décor block. Just a fun way of creating something meaningful, bright and happy.
- Tsukineko TAPI-022 All-Purpose Ink – Spring Green
- Tsukineko TAPI-091 All-Purpose Ink – Black Iris
- Tsukineko TAPI-033 All-Purpose Ink – Rose Pink
- Tsukineko TAPI-012 All-Purpose Ink – Tangerine
- Tsukineko TAPI-036 All-Purpose Ink – Wisteria
- Tsukineko TAPI-040All-Purpose Ink – Mint Green
- Little Birdie LBCR79481 Amor Mio Flowers – Heleen (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79458 Amor Mio Flowers – Elvina (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79452 Amor Mio Flowers – Calypso (22pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79571 Amor Mio Flowers – Marina (15pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR73106 Mixed Media Paste – White (400g)
- Celebr8 C8 SM4638 Loving You Mask – Vintage Flair
- Celebr8 C8 MB3632 Loving You Matt Board Lanki – Stole My Heart
- Little Birdie LBCR76772 Gel – Heavy Matt (100ml)
- Other: Wooden block, paint brush, handle, nails, hammer
Welcome to today’s blog hop celebrating Joy Clair Stamp’s 5th Anniversary and New release Stamps.
You arrived here from Maria’s Blog with her stunning creations…
Joy Clair is giving away ONE gift card of $25 dollars to TWO lucky winners. The be considered, you need to leave a comment in ALL participant blogs, from August 30 at 9:00 AM until the Monday, September 02, 2019 at 11:59 pm. ET. Each winner will receive a $25 gift card to be used on Joy Clair Store.
You are in for so many surprises with this amazing NEW release and going to love them all. Remember to hop along with all of the Joy Clair designers, leave us some LOVE and see how amazing all these new stamps are when used in so many different ways.
Blog Hop Line Up
Today on the Imagine Crafts Blog I am sharing this card using Rinea foils to create and add shine to any project. You can create amazing elements for your scrapbook layouts and cards using the range of Rinea foils. Combined with inked backgrounds you can create a feast of colour and shine
Products used imagine Crafts Craft Mat Sheer Shimmer Spray Frost Memento Dual Tip Marker Dandelion Memento Dual Tip Marker Cantaloupe Memento Dual Tip Marker Tangelo Memento Dual Tip Marker Desert Sand Other: White cardstock: Antalis, Rinea Foil, Embossing folder Couture Creations; Heart Stamp: Art by Marlene, Wording stamp: Joy Clair; Sewing machine: Embossing machine: Go Cut and Emboss; Diamante and pearls
There is no denying that I love mixing up paper ranges together for added interest. I love a good range, but if I can combine all that gorgeous goodness together using bits and pieces then I am as happy as pie.
- KCPK607 Magenta 12×12 Paper Pack
- C8 PP3907 Bold & Brave Paper Pack (12 Sheets + FREE Bonus Sheet)
- C8 SC6038 Our Story Pack
- TB-PT-MTC-B Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Single Unit)
- TW6972 Tape Wormz White Double Sided Foam Tape – 1.5mm x 18mm x 10m
- KCKM132 KAISERmists – Gold Shimmer
- AC NEUTRALS 71082 AC Cardstock 12×12 Textured – Black (10 Sheets)
Today on the blog I am sharing a quick canvas project I made using this vintage Bicycle stamp from the Gentleman’s Emporium Collection and some flower elements from the Le Petit Jardin range.
CO 726842 Gentleman’s Emporium Mini Stamp – Bicycle
CO 726813 Gentleman’s Emporium Paper Pack
CO 725434 Le Petit Jardin 12×12 Paper Pad
Other: Clear embossing powder, Canvas, Black VersaFine Clear, diamante
I love mixing and matching different paper ranges – for me there is something special about being able to make them work together and look amazing. For this card I combined Butterfly Garden and Gentleman’s Emporium together and it looks awesome.
Products used: CO726063 Foil – Gold (Iridescent Triangular Pattern) – Heat activated, CO726526 Paper Pad – Butterfly Garden – 12 x 12in – 304.8 x 304.8mm, CO726823 Paper – 12 x 12in – Gentleman’s Emporium Sheet 10 – 304.8 x 304.8mm
Other: Pearls, heavy gel, stencil, foam tape.
To see the full step x step you ca head on over the the Imagine blog here
Following in the footsteps of fashions trends we explore the warm yellow that has the world looking all happy and sunshiny. I too have fallen in love with this Tuscan Sun color and who wouldn’t? I show you how easy it is to achieve this warm dark yellow effect by mixing colors, pastes, and watercolor techniques. Take a look at how I created this watercolor wash effect.
- Cardstock – White
- Joy Clair Stamps
- Memory Box – Loopy Rings metal die
- Die-cut machine
- Anna Griffin – Texture Paste