Today I am sharing a Christmas Mixed media panel using the Saved by Grace stamp set. I love creating these panels for different seasons. They are a place to play and create and just experiment while creating something beautiful.
With Spring looming and the days starting to warm up what better way than to celebrate with a rainbow of spring flowers décor block. Just a fun way of creating something meaningful, bright and happy.
- Tsukineko TAPI-022 All-Purpose Ink – Spring Green
- Tsukineko TAPI-091 All-Purpose Ink – Black Iris
- Tsukineko TAPI-033 All-Purpose Ink – Rose Pink
- Tsukineko TAPI-012 All-Purpose Ink – Tangerine
- Tsukineko TAPI-036 All-Purpose Ink – Wisteria
- Tsukineko TAPI-040All-Purpose Ink – Mint Green
- Little Birdie LBCR79481 Amor Mio Flowers – Heleen (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79458 Amor Mio Flowers – Elvina (12pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79452 Amor Mio Flowers – Calypso (22pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79571 Amor Mio Flowers – Marina (15pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR73106 Mixed Media Paste – White (400g)
- Celebr8 C8 SM4638 Loving You Mask – Vintage Flair
- Celebr8 C8 MB3632 Loving You Matt Board Lanki – Stole My Heart
- Little Birdie LBCR76772 Gel – Heavy Matt (100ml)
- Other: Wooden block, paint brush, handle, nails, hammer
Today on the blog I am sharing a quick canvas project I made using this vintage Bicycle stamp from the Gentleman’s Emporium Collection and some flower elements from the Le Petit Jardin range.
CO 726842 Gentleman’s Emporium Mini Stamp – Bicycle
CO 726813 Gentleman’s Emporium Paper Pack
CO 725434 Le Petit Jardin 12×12 Paper Pad
Other: Clear embossing powder, Canvas, Black VersaFine Clear, diamante