One of my favourite techniques is simply plain inking a background, and admittedly with all the amazing products and must-haves on the market it is one of the things we do less and less. It was time to dust off the amazing little inks and make some magic with blending backgrounds.
- Products used
TMD-601 Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad – Bahama Blue
- TMD-200 Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad – Tangelo
- TMD-801 Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad – Potters Clay
- TVF-CLA-351 VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne
- LPPHC0015 Lady Pattern Paper hello CARDS (A6 Blank Cards & C6 Envelopes – 20 Each)
- C8 SM4049 Celebr8 Mask – Bubbles
- C8 SM4047 Celebr8 Mask – Textures
- Kaisercraft Rosabella Clear Stamps
- TW6958 Tape Wormz White Double Sided Foam Tape – 1.5mm x 12mm x 10m
- Other: Blending Brush, Watercolour Paint, Pearls
We have finally gotten some of the amazing AALL& Create stamps and products in South Africa and I am loving them. For art journaling last month we used this amazing stamp set along with some Liquid Acrylics from Prima and Concentrated Watercolours. Together these products make for an amazing end result.