Have you seen the latest little powerhouse machine in the Cricut Family. If you haven’t then you are seriously missing out. Its really tiny, but this powerful little guy can do some magical things in literally minutes. The Cricut Joy is a little smart cutting and writing machine letting you personalize, customize and organize all the things in minutes. Want to know more, then keep reading…
With the Cricut Joy you can Cut any shape to perfection – it has a precision blade that allows you to cut Vinyl, iron-on, cardstock and even some of those papers you may already have at home, oh and sticker paper. Because labeling all the things is a thing now right?
Write, doodle or make notes for your office, home, storage or events. Simply pick a colour, line weight, font and off you go. With an amazing selection of coloured pens available who won’t enjoy adding colour to their lives. With the compact size of your machine comes a compact sized pen that is made specifically to fit into this little powerhouse, so you won’t be able to use other Cricut pens. And that’s OK because look at all the colours.
It’s small enough to fit inside your hands and even your handbag for traveling – or simply score that adorable little traveling tote bag that’s available. Because let’s be honest – a cutie like this needs its own luggage made to fit like a glove.
The world’s most approachable
cutting & writing machine.
- Personalize just about anything. Create a card for any occasion, custom labels to organize your pantry, or a decal for your water bottle. Add that fun personal touch to your every items.
- Works with popular materials. The Cricut Joy Cuts iron-on, cardstock, vinyl, and paper and even works with materials you already have, and if you are a crafter you have lots right?
- Draws any shape and writes in a variety of styles. Customize your design with a variety of pen types and line weights. Hate your handwriting this little guy will do it perfectly for you.
- Compact, portable, ready to go. Fits in a shelf, looks great on a counter, packs away easily, and sets up instantly. Believe me this is all true – very true.
- Longer and repeated cuts. Cuts one image up to 4.5 inches wide and 4 feet long or repeated cuts up to 20 feet long. Where has this been all my life…
- Bluetooth® built in. It’s easy to wirelessly connect your computer, phone, or tablet so you can design anywhere. I run it while working on other projects – serious multitasking – adulting win right there.
- Easy-to-learn app for desktop, iOS & Android. Use the free Design Space® app on your computer or mobile device to create, save, and share projects. It’s true – save all the things.
- Works offline. Download images, fonts, and projects so you can design and cut even when you’re not connected to the internet. And lets face it – that is a reality where I live.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts in a variety of standard file formats. What more can we ask for – oh wait maybe just a few more things.
- Inspiration included. Comes with 50 free projects online so you can start creating right away and learn everything the machine can do. Did someone say FREE?
- Support when you need it. With step-by-step help, FAQs, how-to videos, and extended chat & phone support, we’ll be here whenever you need a hand. Yip – there’s a team waiting to help you anytime you need it.
Are you convinced yet? Well let me tell you the truth. I am by no means a gadget girl – and in all fairness you need to really sell me on something before I will buy into a tool. So was I skeptical about this little guy – for sure. But once I connected my phone to it and started cutting, I was sold. It was love at first cut. Its easy to use, convenient and cute. It can do anything and everything I ask of it – within reason of course. But this little guy here is yet to disappoint me. As an entry level machine its perfect, the cutting is flawless in a variety of materials I tested including glitter cardstock. Design Space on my phone takes a bit of getting used to, but like all things Cricut you can figure it out pretty quickly. A great machine for youngsters and crafters of all skill levels. The Cricut Joy gets a big thumbs up from me. And once you get to know the Joy and its tricks – you won’t look back anytime soon.